Table of Contents
Al Faris has recently made another order for Liebherr cranes. The number of units totaled 25. It is selected to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Al Faris. The following Liebherr crane models were selected for the delivery:
- LRT 1090-2.1 (it is the latest invention of the manufacturer; the number of them totaled 4)
- LRT 1100-2.1 (they are rough-terrain pieces of machinery, the number of which in the order was 8)
- LTM 1070-4.2 (the machinery has active speed-dependent rear-axle steering together with pneumatic disk brakes, it is always ready for work carrying the major ballast, the number of units totaled 5)
- LTM 1130-5.1 (equipped with a long variable boom system, designed for heavy loads, the number of units was 2)
- LTM 1160-5.2 (a five-axle vehicle with the high load capacity, the number of units totaled 6).
Al Faris has already bought over 400 Liebherr cranes by now. They are considered the largest client of the producer. The latest acquisition reached about 18 million Euros.
Liebherr cranes: the latest achievements
Liebherr RT cranes became a part of the new series of the manufacturer. They were added to the portfolio together with LRT 1090-2.1 (with the load capacity of 90 tonnes) and LRT 1100-2.1 (100 tonnes). The series was presented in March 2016 during the Conexpo.
Besides the impressive capacity, the vehicles are extremely safe and easy to operate. The standard base of the pieces of machinery is VarioBase. Among the advantages, we can mentions:
- great power
- universality (can be used off-road)
- low cost.
Al Faris: general information
Al Faris is a company, which works with heavy lifting and transportations. It was established in 1992. Its headquarters is located in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. The specialists of the firm work on the development of the most effective solutions based on QHSE. The fleet of large mobile cranes and other equipment owned by this company is the biggest in the Middle East region. Moreover, it is considered one of the largest all over the globe. They took part in the construction of many iconic objects in Dubai and the UAE, for instance, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai International Airport, etc. The sites of the firm are situated not just in the UAE but also in Saudi Arabia.
The latest order of 25 cranes became the most significant. It is able to provoke the future development of Al Faris.