Table of Contents
The company was established & opened in 1828, now it’s the world leader in a whole set of fields. Bureau Veritas services help customers fulfill the growing demands in the fields concerning ECO protection in all respects, social aspects and so one.
As a reliable partner, Bureau Veritas Mexico offers innovative solutions with the highest norms & standards, reduce risks, increase efficiency & promote sustainable development.
The core values of Bureau Veritas ISO Mexico are honesty & ethics, impartial assessment & validation, clients’ orientation & workplace safety.
The Bureau is approved & has the accreditation of the leading national organizations of international scale.
Main figures of statistics
Revenues in 2015: 4.6 billion Euros;
- number of employees: 66,700 employees;
- number of offices: 1,400 offices & laboratories in 140 countries;
- number of customers: 400,000;
- activities: 8 main areas of activity in which they occupy a leading position.
Bureau Veritas is registered on the Parisian Euronext (stock exchange).
One of the activities is the petrochemical industry. Compliance processes for industrial facilities & tools:
- oil & gas
- power engineering
- processing & production.
Sea & shelf activities
Classification and certification of:
- ship equipment
- offshore installations
- Quality system (ISM)
- security systems (ISPS).
- Effective international network
- a unique combination of international & national networks
- the high speed of introducing new features
- uniformity of the services provided
- brand & reputation
- 180 years of reputation of the brand
- skilled personnel
- extensive technical expertise
- client-oriented culture
- recognized professional competence
- accreditations list
- a knowledge of norms & standards
- extensive knowledge of industrial markets
- a wide range of services.
It covers all services in the fields of quality, occupational health, industrial safety & environmental protection.