Table of Contents
The car crane AC 100 Demag has a carrying capacity of 100 tons and is mounted on a five-axle chassis of Terex, 11 m long.
The telescopic boom of 50 meters in length provides a short time for its extension and a significant load-carrying capacity. Oval-shaped boom design made of high-strength steel is developed by Demag.
This model uses a low-noise engine technology Daimler Chrysler OM 501 LA.
Comfortable cabin with air conditioning has a large windshield and is designed for 2 people. The base of the cockpit is mounted on a rubber suspension.
- maximum load capacity, m – 100
- length of the main boom, m – 50,2
- length of the jib, m – 33
- maximum lifting height, m – 83,2
- engine model Daimler Chrysler OM 501 LA
- engine power, hp – 476
- wheel formula 10 x 6 x 8
- the maximum speed of movement, km/h – 476
- maximum slope, % – 40
- maximum counterweight, t – 32
- length, mm – 14043
- width, mm – 2750
- height, mm – 3940
- weight, t – 60.
- HAV19 Two-wheeled 10/19m, mechanical installation for 20/40 degrees
- HAV10 One-piece 10m, mechanical installation at 20/40 degree
- HAV0HY19 Two-wheeled 10/19m, hydraulic installation at 0/40 degree
- HAV0HY10 One-horse 10m, hydraulic installation 0/40 degree
- VA8 Extension lead 8m
- MS 1,5m runner h/w 26,6 t, for the 2nd winch in the absence of an extension cord
- folding pulley for a single stock, incl. during transportation.
There are special features for keeping the crane and the user safe in emergency cases and for the safe usage:
- equipment for emergency lowering of cargo when stopping the crane
- transformer equipment for emergency lowering of cargo when stopping the crane with an autonomous system
- diesel unit and hydraulic pump
- refueling package
- Emergency shutdown of the engine with air cut-off
- climate A package for works above 2000 m above sea level and rel. moisture 0-95%
- tug trolley is freely connectable with brake and light connectors.